Lowe’s is a company that has always been dedicated to helping out the community. One way they do this is by offering a military discount to active service members and veterans. This program provides good savings on products at Lowe’s, and it’s easy to use. In this article, we will tell you all about Lowe’s military discount and how to get it.
What is Lowe’s?
Lowe’s is a home improvement and appliance store chain that offers a wide variety of products for home improvement, including appliances, tools, hardware, lumber, and more. To show their appreciation to those who are serving or served in the US Armed Forces, Lowe’s also offers a military discount for all active duty members, military veterans, retirees, as well as their spouses.
How Much Is Lowe’s Military Discount?
Lowe’s offers a 10% everyday discount on all eligible items. This offer comes with no annual savings limit, as well.
What Products Are Eligible for the Discount?
Almost everything in the store! The only exceptions are gift cards, previous purchases, items that are already discounted, such as sale items, or those that require installation or another service.
Are There Any Restrictions?
The main restriction to be aware of is that this discount is:
- not redeemable for cash,
- cannot be transferred or combined with price adjustments made at a manager’s discretion.
- cannot be used for commercial purposes and is limited to personal use only.
Additionally, Lowe’s has the right to change the terms and conditions of the program at any time. This includes canceling a member’s enrollment if they believe the member is abusing the privilege. So, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer carefully.
Who Is Eligible?
The Lowe’s military discount is available to anyone who is currently serving in or was honorably discharged from:
- US Armed Forces, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, Marine Corps, Navy, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Guard, US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (USPHS).
- Spouses of these individuals are also eligible for the discount.
How to Get My Discount?
To receive the discount, you need to enroll in the MyLowe’s Program. Follow these simple steps to enroll:
- Navigate to Lowes.com/military/validation.
- Click on ‘Verify with ID.me’.
- Pass the military verification to confirm your eligibility.
- Once you are verified, you’ll be prompted to create your personal MyLowe’s account.
- Provide all the necessary information, including your primary address.
- Once you’re set up and logged in to your personal MyLowe’s account, you will be able to see your verified military status there.
Where And How to Use My Lowe’s Military Discount?
To use the discount online, just log in to your MyLowe’s account on Lowes.com and add items to your cart as usual. The discount will be automatically applied at the checkout stage.
To use the discount in-store, just provide the cashier with your phone number or MyLowe’s card along with a valid identification photo. This is used to prevent other people from using your military discount. Additionally, make sure you have your military ID on you, in case the cashier asks to see it. Your military ID will verify your eligibility for the discount.
Are There Any Other Military Discounts?
Lowe’s is just one of many businesses that offer discounts to military members as a way to say “thank you” for their service. Check out these offers from other companies to find other great deals:
|Dillard’s||Depends on the location||Active, reserve, retired, and veteran US Military personnel|
|Toyota||$500 rebate toward lease and financing contracts on brand-new Toyota vehicles||Active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel, veterans, their spouses, and Gold Star family members|
|Enterprise Car Rental||5% off||All active duty and retired military personnel|
That is all for now. The next time you’re at Lowe’s, be sure to take advantage of this great offer! We hope you found this article helpful. Thank you for your service, we appreciate everything you do for our country!
The content writer on Choice Senior Life