If you’re an active military member or a veteran, you can take advantage of some great discounts on Samsung Galaxy products. In this article, we’ll tell you how to take advantage of this offer and save money on your next purchases at Samsung!
Is There A Samsung Military Discount?
YES, there is a military discount available for Samsung products. Currently, there are 2 discount programs available:
- Samsung Military Discount Program for Active US military members
- Veterans Advantage Discount Program for Veterans
How Much Is the Samsung Military Discount?
There is no specific discount percentage, as the discount rate depends on the product and the discount program you’re applying for. However, Samsung provides approximate rates, as you can see below:
- With the Samsung Discount Program — save up to 30%
- With the Veterans Advantage Program — save up to 40% + Free Shipping
Who Is Eligible?
The Samsung Military Discount is available for all active military members, including Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, National Guard, and Coast Guard personnel. The discount is also available for veterans, reservists, and their spouses.
How to Sign up for the Samsung Military Discount Program?
Follow these simple steps to sign up for the Samsung military discount program and save on your next Samsung purchase:
- Visit /samsung.com/us/shop/offer-program/ and select ‘Start Shopping’ under the Military Offers Program.
- Browse the offers and select the product(s) you want to buy.
- Click on the selected product and proceed to checkout.
- Sign in or create a new Samsung Account using a .mil e-mail address or your personal e-mail address.
- If you used a .mil address, your account will be automatically verified for the discount, and you will be signed into the Discount Program. After that, you will be forwarded to the checkout page, where you will be able to see your discount.
- If you used a personal e-mail address, you will have to verify your eligibility with ID.me.
How to Sign Up for the Samsung Veterans Advantage Program?
The Veterans Advantage Program is a Samsung discount program for veterans, reservists, and their spouses. Follow these steps to sign up for the program:
- Register for a free Veterans Advantage account.
- Verify your eligibility with ID.me.
- After your eligibility is verified, you will be able to see the Samsung offers available for you.
Is the Samsung Military Discount Available In-store?
Unfortunately, the Samsung Military Discount is not available in-store. You can only take advantage of this offer by shopping online at samsung.com
Is There a Limit to the Samsung Military Discount Program?
Yes, there is a limit to the number of discounted purchases per year. You can purchase only two products per category, e-mail address, and shipping address within each calendar year.
However, there are exceptions to some categories. You can purchase up to four home appliance accessories, four mobile accessories, and six SmartThings products per year.
Discover More Military Discounts
In addition to the Samsung Military Discount, there are other ways you can save money as a military member. Check out our list of the best military discounts and find deals on travel, shopping, entertainment, and more!
|American Airlines||10% off||Active duty members, military families, National Guard, veterans, and reservists.|
|Home Depot||10% off||Active duty service members, reservists, retirees, veterans, or military spouses.|
|AT&T||25% off||All active, reserve, and retired members of the Army and military spouses.|
|Lululemon||15%||All active duty service members, reservists, veterans, retirees,Military spouses, and family members.|
The Samsung Military Discount is a great way to save money on your next purchase of a Samsung product. If you’re a military member, Samsung offers great discounts you may be eligible for. So, check out Samsung’s website to see what offers are available now.
We hope this article has helped to clear up any confusion you may have had about the Samsung military discount. Be sure to take advantage of this offer if you’re eligible! Thank you for your service.
The content writer on Choice Senior Life