Dell is a computer technology company that was founded in 1984. Dell offers a military discount to active duty and veteran members of the United States military, as well as their immediate families.
If you are a member of the military, Dell offers a discount on laptops, desktops, and tablets. The Dell military discount can save you up to 15% off the purchase price of your new Dell product. In this article, we will answer all of your questions about the Dell military discount. We will tell you who is eligible for the discount and how much you can save. Stay tuned!
Does Dell Offer Military Discounts?
Yes, Dell offers a military discount on select products for active, reserve, and veteran members of the US armed forces as well as their spouses and dependents. Dell’s military discount is available on a variety of Dell laptops, desktops, and electronics.
To get the Dell military discount, simply visit Dell’s website and browse the selection of Dell products eligible for the discount. Then, enter your military email address at checkout to receive the discount. If you don’t have a military email address, you can also verify your eligibility for the Dell military discount by providing your name, rank, and branch of service to [email protected]. Keep in mind that proof of military service is a must. This includes:
- Military orders
- Military identification and privilege card
- VA benefits card
How Much Is Dell Military Discount?
The company offers 10% off the entire purchase to all eligible customers.
Who Is Eligible for the Discount?
The Dell military discount is available to
- Active duty: Army, Coast Guard, Air Force, Space Force, Marines
- National Guard members and reservists
- Military retirees
What Is Dell Veterans Day Discount?
The company offers an additional discount on Dell laptops, desktops, and tablets to all veterans on Veterans Day. Dell Veterans Day discount helps veterans to save up to 15% on the purchase price of their products. Dell also offers free shipping on all orders over $49. In order to get the Dell Veterans Day Discount, veterans need to provide a valid military ID at checkout. The company offers this perk to show its appreciation for the veterans’ service to the country.
What Is the Dell Military Discount Code?
Fortunately, there is no Dell military discount code. All you need is your “.mil” email address to get the Dell military discount. As we mentioned above, if you don’t have a “.mil” email address, you are still eligible for the Dell military discount.
Why Shop Dell for Military?
Dell is a great choice for military members and veterans because of the Dell military discount. Apart from that, there are some other perks to take advantage of. These include:
- Dell rewards. Dell offers free membership to Dell Rewards. It is a loyalty program that gives members points for every purchase they make. These points can be redeemed for Dell products, gift cards, and more.
- Dell financing. You can earn $50 Dell Reward points and get 3% back in rewards when you open a Dell Preferred Account.
- Price Guarantee. The company offers a price match guarantee. If you find a lower price on an identical product from another retailer, Dell will match it.
- Premium Support Plus. Dell offers free technical support for all of its products. Dell’s support team is available 24/7 to help you with any issues you may have.
- Warranty. Dell products come with a standard one-year warranty. The company also offers extended warranties for an additional fee.
- Trade-in. Dell offers a trade-in program. You can trade in your old product and receive a discount on a new one.
- International shipping. Dell offers international shipping to many countries. Free returns. On-time delivery.
In addition to this, you can combine your military discount with other Dell offers such as the Dell Advantage Loyalty Program and Dell Preferred Account to save even more on your purchase.
What Other Companies Offer Military Discounts?
Dell is not the only company that offers military discounts. Let’s take a look at some alternatives!
|Honda||$500 discount on the next 2022 or newer Honda vehicle financing or lease transaction||All active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel, veterans, and their spouses|
|Dillard’s||Depends on the location||Active, reserve, retired, and veteran US Military personnel|
|Boot Barn||10% off||All active, reserve, retired, and veteran US Military personnel|
|Toyota||$500 rebate toward lease and financing contracts on brand-new Toyota vehicles||Active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel, veterans, their spouses, and Gold Star family members|
|Birkenstock||15-30% off||All active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel, veterans, and their spouses|
|Chick-fil-A||10% off, varies by the location||All active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel, veterans, and their spouses|
|Macy’s||10-15% off on the first Tuesdays of every month||Active, retired, and veteran US service personnel|
We hope you found this article helpful. Dell is a great choice for military members and veterans because of the Dell military discount. If you are eligible for the Dell military discount, be sure to take advantage of it! Dell is not the only company that offers military discounts. There are many other companies that offer similar discounts. Check them out to find the best deal! Thank you for your service!
The content writer on Choice Senior Life