As a student, it’s important to make the most of your budget. Luckily, many companies offer student discounts that can help you save money on a variety of products and services.
One such company is Adobe, which offers a heavily discounted annual subscription to their Creative Cloud All Apps plan for students.
In this guide, we’ll explore all you need to know about this offer and how to take advantage of it. So, keep reading to learn more!
Student Discount Adobe: Offer Details
Adobe’s student discount offers a discounted annual subscription to their Creative Cloud All Apps plan, which includes over 20 apps, tutorials, fonts, templates, and 100GB of cloud storage.
This plan is available at a 60% discount, making it just $19.99 per month or $239.88 per year. And if you’re not sure if the plan is right for you, there’s a 7-day free trial available as well.
To take advantage of this offer, simply head to the Adobe student discount page and follow the instructions to sign up and verify your student status.
Student Discount Adobe: Eligibility
To be eligible for Adobe’s student discount, you must be a student aged 13 or older or a teacher. That means you can take advantage of this offer if you’re currently enrolled in high school, college, or university. You will also need to verify your student status before accessing the discount.
Student Discount Adobe: Claiming the Discount
To verify your student status and claim your discount, simply follow these steps:
- Head to the Adobe student discount page and click “Buy Now” or “Free Trial.”
- Enter your email address to sign in or sign up for an Adobe account.
- Enter your payment information.
- Verify your student status by providing proof of enrollment, such as a school ID or transcript.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to access the Creative Cloud All Apps plan at the discounted rate in your account.
While the Creative Cloud All Apps plan offers a wide range of tools and features, there are some limitations to keep in mind.
Firstly, this student discount is only available for first-time members. That means if you have previously purchased a Creative Cloud annual membership, you will not be eligible for this discount.
Secondly, this offer is only available when purchasing directly from the Adobe Store, so be sure to avoid third-party resellers or other websites claiming to offer discounts.
Thirdly, the Adobe Student Discount is also a limited-time offer. After the first year of your subscription, you’ll be charged at the standard rate, so be sure to keep that in mind when deciding whether to continue your subscription.
Finally, you can only use this offer once per customer.
Other Student Discounts
Apart from Adobe, there are many companies that offer discounts to students. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Amazon Prime Student: Get a 6-month free trial of Amazon Prime followed by a 50% discount on the subscription fee. You also get access to exclusive deals, free two-day shipping, and unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows.
- Spotify Premium: Get a 3-month free trial followed by a 50% discount on the monthly subscription fee. You also get access to exclusive content and ad-free streaming.
- Microsoft Office 365: Get Microsoft Office 365 for free with a valid school email address. You also get access to OneDrive with 1TB of cloud storage.
- Best Buy: Best Buy offers exclusive student deals on laptops, TVs, and other electronics. You can also get a 6-month free trial of the student version of Best Buy’s Total Tech Support membership.
These are just a few examples of the many student discounts available. Make sure to check with your favorite companies to see if they offer any discounts for students. It never hurts to ask!
Adobe’s student discount offers an incredible opportunity for students and teachers to access their suite of creative tools at a heavily discounted rate. With over 20 apps, this offer is a fantastic value for anyone looking to develop their creative skills. So, don’t hesitate to take advantage of these student discounts and make the most of your time in school. Who knows, you might even discover a new passion or hobby along the way!
The content writer on Choice Senior Life